Gris Poils
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Incarnez un loup et subsistez.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

A Starlit Guardian

AuteurMessage
Céleste
» Modérateur
Céleste

Personnage
Rang: Chasseuse
Relations:
Légende:

A Starlit Guardian Empty
MessageSujet: A Starlit Guardian   A Starlit Guardian I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Mar 2011, 5:19 pm

A Starlit Guardian

A Starlit Guardian 1300316238081735400 A Starlit Guardian 1300316299083327500

They said she was able to utter a few words before she died, but she didn’t. I was there when she breathed in for the last time. My poor Guardian. She was staring at me with her big golden eyes, stars reflecting on them. Tears were dropping on her fluffy plumage while I was murmuring comforting words to myself, to give me the courage that I needed. The Lay of Time, placed by Elves’ Community, speculates clearly that when Humans are ready, their Guardian go away in far lands. It was the time. It came too quickly and I can remember how suffering it was to let her go.

She was my head.

She was my heart.

She was my soul.

And this stupid lay take her, my lovely Guardian. Lying on the grassy ground of the open moor, she tried to stretch one wing and another, but she could not. Her teaching had drained all her strength excepting the strength of feelings. I was trying to help when she waved with difficulty her little head left to right… My Guardian was so stubborn! Even in front of Death’s doors! And, magically, her body started to scatter in stars’ dust, leaving her place empty. A small hole on the moor’s floor, but a huge hole in my soul.

“Fly with the stars,

sing with the wind and

see with your heart.”

And I know that she will. Now and forever.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

A Starlit Guardian Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A Starlit Guardian   A Starlit Guardian I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Mar 2011, 6:42 pm

C'est un beau texte, même si je ne suis pas très forte en anglais, je peux sentir les émotions dans tes mots. =3
Je suis désolée, d'habitude je suis plutôt bonne pour commenter mais là, l'anglais me bloque un peu. xD Par contre, j'ai bien compris, ça parle d'oiseaux hein ? Oô Je pencherai pour les chouettes, vu que tu parles de Gardien et donc ça me fait penser à Ga'Hoole que je n'ai toujours pas vu. ^^
Céleste
» Modérateur
Céleste

Personnage
Rang: Chasseuse
Relations:
Légende:

A Starlit Guardian Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A Starlit Guardian   A Starlit Guardian I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

Les Guardiens sont des sortes d'esprit capables de ressentir la douleur des sentiments et celle physique. Ils sont donnés aux Hommes nouveaux-nés par leurs parents. Ceux peuvent autant être un oiseau qu'un mammifère. Il réflète le contraire d'une personnalité. Wink

Du coup, les Guardiens ne sont pas juste des chouettes, mais ça tombait bien dans mon écrit. <3

Et merci du commentaire. =D
Contenu sponsorisé

A Starlit Guardian Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A Starlit Guardian   A Starlit Guardian I_icon_minitime

A Starlit Guardian
Page 1 sur 1